Knitted Bookworm

Monday, September 04, 2006

This is the beginning of a new experience for me - blog land! I'll try to keep it updated on what I'm knitting, what I'm reading, and where I'm going. Right now I have several projects on the needles at once (I'm not unusual in that, am I?) - a mystery sock, a non-mystery sock (!), a wonderful bright green cabled cardigan, and a pullover for my husband that needs seaming. I'm trying to finish the pullover for football season since it's maroon (Mississippi State-GO DAWGS!) and the cardigan for my upcoming trip to England in October. I just returned to knitting after about 30 yrs. off. In the meantime I did just about all the other crafts at one time or another. The only one I'm still hanging onto is quilting. I just finished a Broken Dishes quilt top for a friend's 50th birthday. I now have a little over 2 weeks to machine quilt it and finish the binding. Wish me luck!

1 Comments:

At 1:49 AM, Blogger msubulldog said...

Wahoo! Can't wait to see pictures!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home