Knitted Bookworm

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

New leaf...turning it over!

It's been so long since I started this blog and then just never got around to updating it! I'm going to try to blog at least once a week. Wish me luck! Obviously returned from the trip to London.! Had a wonderfultime...best part was seeing "Wicked"...fantastic! Bad news...next year we only get 2 days for Fall Break. It will be awfully hard to come up with an
exciting trip for, basically, a long weekend.

The sweater was wonderfully warm, but I don't like how the sleeves turned out...too big and long, too. I may do them over or just seam them up some. Maybe I'll decide before it gets cold again!

Knitting news...socks, socks, and more socks. I am currently working on 3 different pairs of socks (trying to ward off the "second sock syndrome"). One is just stockinette but in a self striping yarn, one is "Monkey" in a solid maroon (for football season), and the third is a slipped stitch sock with wonderful orange/brown varigated Koigu that one of my daughters gave me for Christmas. I'm also joining my first sock swap. Am I crazy, or what?

Just so I won't get bored...I'm also working on a secret baby thing for previously mentioned daughter's number 2 son who will arrive in late May.

Isn't it amazing how many things I can get started during Spring Break? Here's hoping that I manage to finish some of them!

1 Comments:

At 12:53 AM, Blogger msubulldog said...

Welcome back! Now all you need are pictures! *grin*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home