Knitted Bookworm

Friday, March 16, 2007

Monkey swap


Well, I'm beginning on my first ever sock swap...the Monkey Sock Swap. Just hope I don't disappoint my pal. I've already started the monkey pattern, but may decide to change yarns after viewing my pal's info sheet. I really like the pattern...made one pair for daughter #2 in gray (her constant color!) and have started another pair for myself in Mississippi State maroon for football season. Can't believe I have 3 (now 4 with the swap sock) different pairs of socks going at once. Seems like all I need is more size 1 needles! This knitting thing seems to be going the way of my quilting projects...I love to start new ones, but am not so good at finishing! Guess what? Life's too short to moan and groan, so I'll just keep starting things 'cause I like to!!!!

1 Comments:

At 6:00 PM, Blogger Rebecca said...

LOVE those Monkey Socks! I guess you will be our monkey expert since you have turned out so many of these :-)

I think it is a fun pattern to knit.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home