Knitted Bookworm

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Back to school

Well, my good intentions didn't last very long! School has started again, and the free time has all but disappeared! I'm continuing to knit on several things. My favorite is a triangular scarf out of beautiful hand dyed sock yarn. I'm approaching the end on that.



I'm finishing up on a short sleeved, top-down, T-shirt. Just have the remainder of one sleeve to do. I'm planning to wear it to school after the 100 degree temps die down.

My third project, that sits next to my knitting chair, is a lovely blue and white sweater for a greyhound. I'm making it for a silent auction for the Nashville Greyhound Association in September. Boy, is the neck loooong on this sweater! I like having several projects going at once, especially if the needle size is different. Seems to give my hands a break to change from size 1 to size 6 every now and then.


Football season starts soon, and you know what that means? Lots of uninterrupted knitting time on the 2.5 hr. drives to the games! I can hardly wait for football, knitting, tailgating, good food, and especially good friends. Come on, September, and GO DAWGS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home