Knitted Bookworm

Friday, August 17, 2007

Sockapalooza deluxe!


Look what came in the mail from Micki...the socks are absolutely wonderful! I must apologize for waiting so long to post that I received my Sockapalooza package, but school has started and the days are just not long enough to do half of what needs to be done. It does slow down in another couple of weeks, but right now it is all I can do eat dinner before I fall asleep. Back to the socks...they are just beautiful with the most even, flat stitches you can imagine (mine are always lumpy, somehow!). They fit perfectly, and I would wear them today if it weren't 100+ degrees for the eight day in a row! That has made outside duty at school a pretty sweaty ordeal lately. Micki also sent some lovely hand made soap, Jelly Bellies, and beautiful, hand-dyed "shades of green" sock yarn.


Trust my pal to encourage me to cast on another new sock! Thanks, Micki, for everything. You're the best!

1 Comments:

At 6:50 AM, Blogger Micki said...

I'm thrilled that you like everything! Thanks for being a great partner. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home