Knitted Bookworm

Friday, April 27, 2007

Giving some monkeys a home!

My package arrived yesterday, and what a bundle of wonder! Everything from my pal Joni came enclosed in a really cute surfing monkey backpack!



Next came the unveiling...sock blockers, wonderful hand dyed yarn (by Joni, herself!), and a couple of crazy, funky monkey buttons that I'm dying to wear to school. Take a gander at it all...what a wonderful pal. This package thing could become addictive. I want more! Thank you, dear Joni, for a terrific swap full of all things marvelous. Lynn


1 Comments:

At 3:47 PM, Blogger Else said...

Thank you for your comment to my Blueberry Waffle socks. They are easy and fast to knit and is now doing my 2nd pair in between cloth making.
You have inspired me to make the monkey socks. Will surf around for the pattern. They are so lovely.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home