Knitted Bookworm

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Finishing up!


Hope to have a picture of my completed 22.5 degree scarf in the next couple of days. All it needs is a soft blocking and it will be done. Making progress on the greyhound sweater...needs to be finished by Friday!!!! (The one I made for my favorite greyhound is shown in this picture.) I do have a knitting afternoon scheduled after school one day this week, so maybe I'll be able to make my deadline. Started a new 22.5 degree scarf with some lovely variegated yarn, then decided I didn't like it. Wound some other sock yarn (I seem to have quite a lot to choose from!) and realized that I really wanted to use a larger needle on it. Wouldn't you know, I don't have that size! Gave up looking in stores around here and just ordered from KnitPicks. As you might imagine, I ended up ordering a few more things, too! At least this gives the dog sweater more time!

Have decided, with two other MSU fan teachers, to institute "Maroon Mondays" at school this fall to show support for our DAWGS. We wear our school shirts on Fridays, so we can't participate in the "Maroon Fridays" that other fans support. I'm so excited about Saturday's game, and food, and friends...not necessarily in that order!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home